Transfer

in all honesty, this annoys the *** out of me, i purchased the Inferno pack for CoD Ghosts on my 360, and it didn't transfer to the one. that is complete crap, i know is only 2$ but its a 2$ i already used on the 360, and now i have to use another 2 on the Xbox one version. its BS, i've had my Xbox since it came out, ive toughed it out with MS with the issues they've had before. honestly if you have both consoles and your gonna buy add on packs on the 360, they should automatically transfer over.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Except that they are, in fact, two separate things.  They may have the same maps, but you can't take them from one and play them in the other properly, it won't work right.  They are two separate items.

I would agree that they should have a discounted rate, or a bundle pack, and it would be very NICE if they transferred completely, but I don't see a problem with purchasing again given that there had to be more work done to make the One version.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Whilst some games offer reimbursement if you have already purchased DLC on the 360, currently the Call Of Duty Ghosts DLC is not included in this list. Whether this is good practice or not us up for debate, but unfortunately there is nothing that can be done for now.

I'd recommend posting on some forums closer to the Call Of Duty franchise as this is certainly not a decision that has come from Microsoft.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.