Transfer my game info to another console

Ok please someone help me. I recently had to transfer my gamertag and game info to a friends console and now i am trying to put it back on my console . I did gamertag recovery and transferred my game info from the friends console to mine but when i try to play my game it comes up DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT : The downloadable content associated with this motocard failed to load . Please re install the downloadable content..

My problem is the transfer put it all on my console and removed it from my friends so how do i recover the info? The content is all my progress i had made on my game.

Do i transfer it off my console to a flash drive t then retry putting it back on? will this work?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

[quote user="WhoLotaTrbl"]

Ok please someone help me. I recently had to transfer my gamertag and game info to a friends console and now i am trying to put it back on my console . I did gamertag recovery and transferred my game info from the friends console to mine but when i try to play my game it comes up DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT : The downloadable content associated with this motocard failed to load . Please re install the downloadable content..

My problem is the transfer put it all on my console and removed it from my friends so how do i recover the info? The content is all my progress i had made on my game.

Do i transfer it off my console to a flash drive t then retry putting it back on? will this work?

[/quote]

The easiest way would be to go to your download history and redownload it, which you can do from either your console following these steps:

1. On your console, sign in to Xbox LIVE using the gamertag that you used when you originally purchased the content.
  2. Go to My Xbox and then select your avatar.
  3. Go to Account Management and then select Manage Account.
  4. Select Download History.
  5. Browse your download history. If you want to download something again, select the item and then select Download Again.

Or you can do it through xbox.com following these steps:

1. To see your download history, go to live.xbox.com/Download/History and sign in with your Windows Live ID (email and password).
  2. Browse your download history. If you want to download something again, click Add to queue. This adds the item to your console's download queue.
  3. Turn on your console and connect to Xbox LIVE. The items will begin downloading.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thank You DENAz666   !!!!!!

Sorry this didn't help.

My pleasure, if you have any troubles feel free to drop me a PM or post again in here good luck!

Sorry this didn't help.