Transfer license help

i recently bought the new xbox slim 250gb console and had traded in all but 1 of my games so i was not bothered about game saves so i have recovered my account of my new xbox so now i need to transfer my content licenses i am just on the page now and its says theres 3 console IDs when i have only had two xbox's? i still have the old one if that helps. It says theres over 100 game licenses on one console so i presume thats my old one, one which doesent match my new console ID with one game license and the third console ID matches my new console and it says i have 8 game licenses and the 2nd console ID is highlighted does that mean it will transfer my licenses to some random console? how do i get it to transfer them to my new console?

any help would be much appreciated

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

also if i play dlc on my new console without transfering the licenses is that bad?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

The transfer will set all DLC to the new console.  It will also fix it so that if you download any new stuff it will automatically begin on the new console without you having to go to the download tab and start them.

If you do not do the transfer, your DLC will only be able to be played by you on the console.  It will not be available to anyone else if you are not playing.

Sorry this didn't help.

thanks very much

Sorry this didn't help.