transaction issue

I am not sure if this thread is up to date, but since I am on the same boat, I'll post here anyway. I've been having the same problem. Weird thing about it is that I used my credit card for buying stuff before 2013 and after. All of a sudden and for some reason I can't do it anymore. I tried accessing my account so I could change info, but this thing is a mess. I've possibly messed things up ( I created my account so long ago I didn't even know what info I was giving), also it doesn't help that my billing address and physical addresses are different.

It was working however on more than one occasions. And now it is impossible to change region, info due to the fact that I no longer have in my possession the number I had given.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I accidentally used the new post button, while I wanted to post on another thread about a problem I have while trying to use a credit card on xbox live.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there Grand! I understand you are having trouble adding and using a payment method, yeah? Please check out our Payment Method Guide (forums.xbox.com/.../153161.aspx) and try out the steps there. If you still have trouble, please post back with the information requested there. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks for the response, but I think it is a little more complicated than that. Perhaps I should have explained better my situation. My main issue is that I have used my account with the exact payment method for purchases on xbox live, and all of a sudden it doesn't allow me to do so again. Probably I changed something without realizing it and now it's all messed up. Anyway, I have already changed some stuff on my account ( both on https://account.live.com and directly through my console), and gotta wait to see what happens. It takes forever though.

Thanks again.

Sorry this didn't help.