Transaction can't be completed yet you managed to steal 3$ for me

I'm trying to buy the Seasons Pass I pack for age of empires online. and every time I try to purchase I get an error message that it has failed, and 1 min later I get an sms from my bank that you took 1$ from me...Now I called my bank 3 times and they only see those dollar charges. Ok so I go on my macbook and try from safari, first time I hit the payment button I get to some page saying this should have happened with a bunch of codes. Then the second attempt it logged me out and I have to log back in. 

OK so I decide to re-add my visa card, I fill everything out, and click ok....should work you think? wrong, it tells me no such card exists...that's funny, yet you manage to take every month the fee for xbox live gold from this card....not to mention those 3$

Now I got 2 questions, why can't I buy Seasons Pass I and why have you stolen 3$ from me?? Everything is good on my end, banks allowed internet payments and more then the sum that is needed...I want those 3$ either returned or subtracted from the final price of the season pass. I see no reason why you are charging me when your system is messing up. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Just called my bank for the 4th time, there wasn't even an attempted made to  take the 99$ from my account,  only 3 different 1$ charges.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

They are verifying your bak details.

Sorry this didn't help.

For billing issues, you'll need to call support to have them help you sort out why it's not working.

The $1 are used when they try to get authorization. They should be refunded in 24-48 hours.

Sorry this didn't help.