trading in mw3

I know this has probably been said but I looked and cant find my answer. Why is it being said that you can not trade in mw3. I am just curious.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Who told you that.

Some random on here said you couldn't because they were getting too many copies back which is a complete exaggeration. You can trade it in, no problem. I only got $30 for mine but I pretty much decided I was never going to play it again. I mean, I lost $30 but I'm not spending any of my time on an awful game anymore.

2 shops near me wont take it and the rest will give you hardly anything for it.I only paid £20 for it so not that bothered really.I pity those that bought the hardened edition and hate it.Im glad I didn't buy elite aswel.

-

I might be tempted to buy BF3 for the campaign if I can get a decent trade price,but I dont think it will be as good value when you take into account spec ops.

-

Im looking forward to the new Rainbow 6.

We gamers need to band together and change the laws.  It's not fair to us, to buy a crap product and not be allowed to return it for a refund.  It's clear who our government only cares about and it's not us.

Sell it on eBay or Craiglist...

yeah you might get half a buck for it!

You bought it and want to trade it in already??

It would make a pretty drink coaster.

[quote user="KOtheOGODHDSHOT"]

It would make a pretty drink coaster.

[/quote]

It would probably fail at that aswel.

EB which is our Gamestop told me exactly the same thing before it was released, you can't trade this game in. Basically is was a cheap tatctic to make you pay for insurance? or disc scratch protection? EB/Gamestop is the biggest ripoff of a store for gaming, in this country they have recently cut prices on everything since rivals like Target are seling new games $20 cheaper, In mw3's case it was $40 cheaper. So I laughed when i saw the wall off used MW3's after they told me "cant trade this in"