Trade in price crash

The trade in price for Blops2 has plummeted, one person being offered £15, another offered £25. Apparently they have a glut of traded in Blops 2 games so have cut the price. I really can't say I'm surprised at this as so many people have issues with the game. Me, well I'm hanging on to it in the vain hope that they fix the problems, however I won't be buying and DLC until they do. It's strange as I got £30 for Dishonoured after owning it for 5 weeks

Anyway I have every COD since COD 2, I quite enjoy going back to them and can still find an online game at any time.

On another point I've heard that some people are reporting players to MS enforcement (due to the large lag difference) in the hope they will force a fix. I can see the point but this needs to be freed up for genuine cheat reporting not because they are frustrated with Treyarch. Why not put pen to paper and write an old fashioned letter to Activision and express your anger to them, you never know if enough do it they might actually do something.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Places like Gamestop will always offer the lowest amount they can i.e. $20 and then sell it at $50 for a major profit.

The only people that can change their connections is them not Craptivision, but I know what you are saying.

In the UK, CEX are known for giving the best value to customers for trade in.

-

CEX in the UK are offering £33 cash or £36 store credit, uk.webuy.com/product.php

-

CEX in the US are offering $39 cash or $45 store credit, us.webuy.com/product.php

-

The US arm of CEX seems to be ripping of their customers compared to the UK arm. As at current exchange rates, the cash price should be $53 USD in cash or $57 USD in store credit

^ or maybe it's because the U.S is a lot bigger so has more branches with more copies being traded in...

Supply/Demand. The Supply is greater than the demand when people are trading it in, not buying it. I think you might even get more money the longer you wait, actually. But then it will go down again if you wait too long.

-

Multiplayer is alright. It's a slow grind to ghost, and I hear its not even that good. Anyways, zombies is totally worth keeping it anyways. Tranzit is so fun, they took what made zombies great in this mode and exploded it.

Trust me, we're not even getting 1/2 of that here in the U.S....

ebay is the way to go if you're looking to sell.

Xbox Ambassador | Xbox Forum Moderator | Xbox MVP

The reason you always get low balled on cash is to prevent theft.  If they offered a lot of cash then people would go out of their ways to steal games at parties.  Store credit always jumps it up like 10 dollars.  I traded in a bricked xbox the other day for cash it was 23 dollars for store credit it was 75....

I love seeing how stupid people can be by trading in games and then having to pay money towards another one... Its kind of like leasing a car or renting a house/apartment. What sense does it make to pay for something your never going to own?

sell it just before cmas u will get more for it, who would have thought a treyarch game would be so rubbish, blame infinity ward they give the orders.