Tower of Babble!!

Okay so my friends and I have been trying to get this achievement, we have spent probably about 4 hours trying to get. We are trying to do this in the lower rounds (1-5) but most of the time it doesn't happen because of stupid crawlers that we make dieing, and another being not getting the EMP grenade right away. But half an hour ago we got everything good we were on round five had a crawler, two of use went to the pylon put down our turbines by the table, the other two went to the other spots and placed there turbines down. Now we already turned the power on and then off again, but our problem was the damn lighting dude didn't show up for us to do what we needed to do. Does anyone know why this could be?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

ive had the power on aseveral times and have only seen the lightning guy once. i honestly dont think he spawns everytime.

Seen him 2 out of 3 times so far, maybe you didn't trigger some thing.

Are's popped up in the under ground vault of the back and at the dinner.

I'm lol-ing at the fact that you're trying to do this between rounds 1-5.  Practice zombies a little more so you don't have to be so dependent on a low round count.

[quote user="Just 4 Fun Jun"]

I'm lol-ing at the fact that you're trying to do this between rounds 1-5.  Practice zombies a little more so you don't have to be so dependent on a low round count.

[/quote]Whats wrong with doing it at a low level?

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

[quote user="Just 4 Fun Jun"]

[/quote]Whats wrong with doing it at a low level?

[/quote]

This. What does it matter?

I finally encountered electro man for the first time yesterday in town on round 14. He destroyed me. What's the best way to kill him?

Everyone tries to do it at a low round. Even the big youtubers. It's a lot easier that way so if something does go wrong you can start a new round or if a new round starts you can survive it if youre all separated.

Thank you guys for explaining to the poster why it is better to do it a lower rounds.

@DefySpace, i believe i heard that the way to beat him is to throw an EMP grenade on him (he is electric after all).

So i guess he just appears at random times? We were hoping he would spawn right at the table so we could EMP him and get it done. So much for wishful hoping. Well we will probably be trying it again...and again...and again. LOL

We've beat him every time with Knife's, ive read some where that bullets do no damage.

@M3ga: That would make sense. I'll give that a shot. You need another zombies player? I'd love to help.