Tournament Edition Fightstick question

Do the tournament edition fightsticks come with low end sanwa joysticks? I have seen peopple say they need to upgrade their joystick on a new torunament edition fightstick. Do they come with lower end sanwa joysticks or are they upgradeing it for no good reason? If I got a tournament edition fightstick do I only need to upgrade the square restrictor gate to an octogonal one or do I need to upgrade the joystick and buttons also?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

On the Standard Edition, maybe, but certainly not on the Tournament Edition.

I have a question here, i will be using the standard regular xbox 360 controller and i have a question about the combos and stuff for MvC3, like for example i am looking at a move set for Dante and it shows: Forward, Forward going down a little, and then Forward again, how do you input these? are the ones pointing halfway down a half circle? So it would be Forward, Half Circle, Forward?

You would circle your thumb on the stick/d-pad from down to forward.

Okay thanks Malesoun. I can still play this game well with the 360 controller right?

I havent used a regular xbox controller since MVC2, and i was terrible at that game, but i bought a Tournament Stick when 3 came out and I can say I still sucked with that, but after some practice my MVC gaming has improved tremendously. But it is hard to get used to at first.

Thanks. I think i will get good with the 360 controller.

[quote user="M3gaToxic"]

Okay thanks Malesoun. I can still play this game well with the 360 controller right?

[/quote]

Yes, if you put in enough practice then you will be able to play the game well enough with the Official Xbox 360 Controller.