Tournament and green skin codes

Hey xbox live community. Im the guy who posted to green skin codes on the forums the other day. Anyway, there is a tournament sponsored by wanfest and me and another teammate are looking for 2 more players. you must be 18 years or older and if 1st place is won there will be a $400 payday for you. This is not an mlg event. 

I do want to say that me and my other teammates are not hardcore but all we ask is that you know how to communicate well and want to have fun. The entry fee is free so all we need is for you to be able to practice at least 1 hr a day after 1 p.m.

along with all of that I will be providing the two new teammates with the hard to find green skin codes.

either message me or post on this forum, tournament starts on the 31st hope to hear from you soon.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Damn. I'm only 17 but I'd really love one of those Green Skin codes. I'd be willing to help you guys practice, beat anything on insane, or anything else you guys might need help with for one of the codes.

Or if you'd let me join even though I'm only 17, I think I could help you guys win. I have a 1.5 K/D in Team Death with around 3000 kills and 1800 deaths as well as 212 wins and 66 losses.

But I understand if you can't let me in but please do consider me for one of the codes.

Thanks, ChronicSwaggerr

im down for this, 18 years old and good at gears

Game mode?