Totally unfair Prison Of Elders bosses!

Hello everyone  :)

I am beginning to hate the level 34 Prison Of Elders now because some of the bosses are so cheap! 

I will not be getting an Etheric Light this week because the round 5 level 34 PoE boss is that Vex thing with the minion that casts the Bubble Of Death on the players  :(

I also do not get Etheric Light from the round 5 level 34 PoE Servitor boss because it regains its health and summons a minion that auto-fails you if its special minion reaches its destination.

I don't have a problem with the round 5 level 34 PoE boss Cyclops that slows you down.

I don't have a problem with the round 5 level 34 PoE Knight that burns the ground.

I don't have a problem with the round 5 level 34 PoE Cabal Guy that changes his shields.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone  :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

365 Damage shotgun, or a group that is really good at killing that special goblin makes Qodron a lot easier. I can free myself without the jailbreak perk with my max damage shotgun! Also helps to group up with your fireteam so that you can help each other take out bubbles.

Hello "Nemesis121804"  :)

Thank you very much for those tips, I really appreciate it  :)

I am still depressed for not being able to acquire any Etheric Light from the level 34 Prison Of Elders for two weeks in a row.  This is why I gave up playing the Prison Of Elders.

" If there is no hope, there is no disappointment right? "

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "Nemesis121804"  :)