Total vehicles destroyed?

Just curious to see how many vehicles are getting wrecked out there.............. If taking them out is your thing.

I've got 44 in 13 hours played so far.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/SilvrgunSuprman/stats/177175273/xbox/

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

haha, I have 8, with just over 9 hours played..

I LOVE ending a tank players day.  This game makes it easier for sure with the 2 shots or more it takes to kill a guy on foot.  I know you can shoot them directly, but 95% of the tank drivers out there shoot the ground next to the guy.  Until they fix that and you die, like you should when a tank puts a hole in the ground all around you, I will continue to own tanks.

]

]

What I don't get is the disabled vehicle vs the destroyed vehicle and the different tones the tanks make when you are damaged.  I still have to master that as it seems like my tank blows up at different points after being hit by another tank.

]

]

Is there a tank health meter anywhere?  I'm not playing now and really don't remember seeing one while in the driver seat.  I just went on instinct and previous experience in BC2 which is TOTALLY different I might add, lol.

Yea the tank health meter is right above your health meter.

Thanks, also, are the tanks different as far as taking damage or having more power in their shots?  Does hitting them in the back do more damage still?  I seem to be blown up after a different number of shots.

battlelog.battlefield.com/.../xbox

309 killed in less then 20hours.

72 disable vehicle ribbons, multiply that by 4 and thats how many i disabled..

84 in 20 hours.

anyone else hate how the jet rocket pods have just barely enough rockets to disable a tank >.<

I was able to fly a jet once for an entire match but I couldn't get a single kill with it. I haven't touched the Jets since then. At least they are nerfing stingers, so you won't have to worry about them as much.

I don't know why stingers are getting a nerf. They aren't hard to use and they aren't hard to evade. I guess enough people complaining about not getting to fly for those first 300 points before flares made DICE sigh and talk it over. Seriously, if they nerf stingers then jets will be unstoppable unless you have an AA tank near.