Total Strife Is Recruiting !!

Total Strife is now recruiting ! Total Strife is a new xbox live clan made on 3/30/12. In Total Strife we believe in rules apply to everyone from the lowest member to the highest admin. The owner of the site is me TS Disarray and the Co-Owner is Insane Defiler. We are a gaming clan who plays Halo, COD, Gears, Battlefield games. You have to be 15 years of age and older with a mature attitude. Also you will have to follow the code of conduct and visit the website frequently and post. Visit us at www.totalstrife.enjin.com to join then hit recruitment and fill out the application and send it in. If you need to, make an account on enjin before sending the application. Also there might be a email sent to the email you registered with saying to confirm your application. If there is no email then just wait till a recruiter gets on and reviews it. If you have anymore questions post down below or send a message to Me the owner or the Co-Owner on xbox live. Thanks!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

I am the Co-Owner of Total Strife. both of us welcome all new and upcoming members that join.

happy gaming everyone!

plz feel free to contact any of us. we are usually online or on the xbox