Torture *SPOILERS*

What did you think of this mission? I'm surprised no one made a thread about this earlier (including myself).

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It didn't bother me, but i stuck with electrocution the whole time.  If I had tried the other forms it might have been a bit disturbing.

I did it several times. Pulling teeth was funny. None of them were overly graphic.

i wanted to do more teeth but i had to try them all..... the water was sick as well.....

I did water bc it was the least gruesome.  Don't like it at all and would have opted out if I could have but it wasn't the worst thing I had seen...

I rather enjoyed myself but then again I have moral sense issues when playing games lol (btw the key word in this sentence is game just fyi). In games I like being the absolute evil Badass being able to do things with no regret nor remorse that I would never even dream about doing in real life really appeals to me in. I usually go the evil route in all the games I play that give me the option. To be honest I was a little disappointed at the end of it I was kinda of hoping to put a bullet in the guys head for not being completely honest with me from the start.

I didn't really want to do it at first, but once I got started I was too curious to not try everything. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.

One of the few missions I got gold on................

I honestly figured it fit Trevor, for the most part. Wasn't that bad, seeing as there are far worse games out there for such things.

It wasn't bad, I was expecting that from the FIB you know lol.

I was about to write a posting about this story line but you beat me to it.

I was very disturbed, almost upset, that I had to torture a Middle Eastern person. The most disturbing thing was Rockstar's decision to not let you skip the torture action by e.g. switching to Michael or something. Oh yes, and I also missed Rockstar's typical cynical humour during this story line. Only after the torturing had been done they let Trevor mildly criticize torture as a means to gather useful intel.

The whole scene appears as if Rockstar suddenly has become an uber patriotic American enterprise.