Torchlight Overcharged

Torchlight was advertised on the Dashboard for 400 ms points but i was charged 1200. Is it possible to get a refund on the overcharged points or return the game? I only wanted the game due to the discounted price.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

From what I've read, that was a one day sale which was on Sept. 30. If you purchased it today it should be the regular price. You can try calling support, but everything in the marketplace does say there are no refunds so there's not a guarantee they'll give you one.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

i did the same. im really annoyed and have made a post about the same so heres hoping we get a answer that will give us a refund

Sorry this didn't help.

@ Smwutches- I realize that it states on the marketplace "no refunds" but if it is being advertised for one price and sold for a different price it is not a refund per say. If Microsoft is advertising for one price and selling for another and then refusing to honor the price advertised it is considered false advertising which is a criminal offense.

Sorry this didn't help.

That's why I said you can try calling support, but there's no guarantee that they will do anything about it. I do realize it's their mistake so they should fix it, but what I think and what they do are usually completely different.

Sorry this didn't help.

lol, I know what you mean. A lot of companies are starting to act like that now. Hopefully something can be worked out for everyone who was charged full amount. 800 extra points is a lot when you are not expecting it.

I wasn't saying anything against you, by the way. It's just a lot of people think that there is nothing they can do when things like this happen. I was merely trying to point out that it was a mistake that should have a fix and hopefully if enough people call and inquire/complain something will be done.

Sorry this didn't help.