Torchlight.... great game.

for a game that only cost 1200 points to download its great. does anyone else love this game like i do?. it is funny that such a low cost game you can download from the marketplace is beter then some of the 360 games that are out now.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It's a great game if you like randomized maps and stats. While the repetitive gameplay and paper-thin plot prevented me from playing it more that I could have, I still enjoyed it while it lasted.

I disliked as I thought it lacked originality. Deathspank is a much better version of it.

I loved the game except I was very disappointed with the very limited amount of weapons available.  Once I beat the game, I had already accessed what seemed to be the best weapons in the game.  I mean, the whole reason why I want to go exploring is to find better weapons.  Sucks.  I hope the second one has more to offer.

But yeah, up until that point, the game was amazing.

[quote user="Chris PharmD"]

I loved the game except I was very disappointed with the very limited amount of weapons available.  Once I beat the game, I had already accessed what seemed to be the best weapons in the game.  I mean, the whole reason why I want to go exploring is to find better weapons.  Sucks.  I hope the second one has more to offer.

But yeah, up until that point, the game was amazing.

[/quote]

you know you can add all kinds of effects on your gear right? i have two axes that do over 1000 damage and have 30 effects on them. just go to a enchanter or find a shrine and upgrade your gear. the only thing bad about that is the more you enchant the higher the chance of a disenchant and if that happens just go back to the dashboard and reload your game. just be sure to save befor you enchant.

I loved Dungeon Siege II years ago, so I love this...I feel like I should have started on the hard setting now(even though I've come close to not healing quick enough). I have 200 red and 150 blue potion(as a mage). I think I broke the game, I've had the same equipment for a long long time. I just switch the stones and enchant my weapon. I'm getting bored dominating it, so I think I'll put a new set together.

Great fun, but having no multiplayer and limited content makes it a one play through thing.

Easy 200 points ^_^ Of course, I love dungeon crawls with random loot. I wish there was a way to swap gear between Tags though. I have some sweet vanquisher gear my friend wants.

I would love to see a version with multiplayer and loot trade. It would be massive good. Dungeon Siege III ?

I love this game. It remines me of an oldschool ps1 game I use to play.

So is Torchlight 2 coming to XBLA at launch?  And when is launch?