Top Spin 4 any good?

Im finished playing Fifa with its broken online play and random matches which don't determine skill, so would like to move onto something different but still sport related.

I have tried the Top Spin 4 demo and think I would enjoy it, not being a huge tennis fan however is my only concern and I would possibly get bored UNLESS the online play is deep, addictive and competitive without being broken or cheap.

That's why I made this post to ask you guys who have the game if it's any good.

So how is it and Is the game worth buying for the online?

Thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

I really like Top Spin 4.

The developers support it well as they make updates that address balancing issues and whatnot.

They also ban people who cheat.

Also there's a nice community that plays this game.

Link: www.intertopspintour.net

Unfortunately for me I absolutely suck at online play (I have yet to win a game) and there are achievements tied to online play.

Like all games however, there are limitations.

You'll notice that there's a massive drop in customization from Top Spin 3 to this game (aside from the face builder which is just awesome).

Also online play tends to match you with people from far away which creates massive lag.

Anyway I think it's worth it.

That forum you posted seems cool and I love games with a good community. I also read on it that there was a recent update for the game which makes gameplay even better. Thanks

Don't know any other tennis games out there.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360