Top Gear Test Track?

Anyone heard, read, sniffed out, dug up any info on the Top Gear Test Track being featured in the new Forza game?  Just curious as I would love to have a go around. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

yes, it's in.

YAY!!

Have they got the Kia Ceed so we can do laps in the reasonably priced car?

hehe, I love racing in slow cars. I keep leaning forward on my couch like it will make the car go faster Come on baby... Goooo!

[quote user="shinagami69"]

YAY!!

Have they got the Kia Ceed so we can do laps in the reasonably priced car?

[/quote]

They not only have the Kia Cee'd, they have also matched the replay cameras to mimic the ones from the show itself...

Link for video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h-ehTkJAws

Too bad even on a poor lap you'll be 10 seconds ahead of a realistic laptime, which makes comparison useless.

[quote user="DisplacedRACE"]

Too bad even on a poor lap you'll be 10 seconds ahead of a realistic laptime, which makes comparison useless.

[/quote] Makes the car companies happy. They let the cars in the game and we get to drive them, so... nothing's perfect I guess.

[quote user="DisplacedRACE"]

[/quote]

How do you figure that? This guy clearly did not have a particularly good run, and finished with a 1:52, which is pretty much on par with the lap times of people who had mediocre runs in real life.  Seems like you're grasping at straws to hate just for the sake of hating.

HOORAY NOW I CAN BE THE STIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

HOORAY NOW I CAN BE THE STIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They say he plays forza with both hands behind his back. HA... Pretty exciting.