Top 5 Trick Shots Of The Week

Hello Soliders, Just on here to let you know I am doing a brand new series on my YouTube Channel Of Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 Trick Shots so all you have to do is send your clips of your best trick shots in to this email: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** or simply message me on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/PROxLee97 and as soon as you have sent me the video of your best trick shot we will upload it on to the top 5 of the week depending on what other trick shots come in but we need 5 a week and preferably 1 per player so if you have friends who want to be part of it tell them and share the word and we will have fun uploading them, This is a limited time we are doing 20 Episodes for the first series so Just Contact us at the email above in blue, You will be notified if you are having your clip placed in the video but we will leave it to you to find out where abouts you came so basically just watch the video and see where you came, soon we are hoping to get a prize but basically the prize at the moment will be to have your gamertag advertised on my channel and so that people will want to 1v1 you on call of duty, Contact me on here or on Xbox if you are having any difficulties getting a video to me or you need help, I hope to see some clips from you soon, Thanks so much I will appreciate your best clips coming and if you have PVR it is an option as it is better quality

eL LOGiiiKz 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You're not allowed to advertise your youtube channel here. You can put it in your signature if you like.

Oh Sorry I wasnt trying to advertise it I was just tryna get some clips for my videos

Feel free to put it in your signature. If you post in topic people will see it that way.

Oh sure, let's promote trick shots & throw any kind of common sense & actual strategy that could actually be used out the window... :(

What Geek said +1

+2 for Geek

I don't mind trick shots if you wanna do them in a proviate game or something but ppl who do them in public games need sorting :(

+3 for Geek and what the Hell is a solider?      Is it something that is solid only more so?  

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

[/quote]

You must be 1 of "THEM" - a game ruiner!

[quote user="Galactic Geek"]

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

[/quote]

You must be 1 of "THEM" - a game ruiner!

[/quote]:P