Top 3 maps

I do enjoy all the maps except the London one.  The ones where you play as R.U.F or whatever they call them in MW3 are pretty awesome too but my 3 favs are:

1. Bootleg : Reminds me of playing showdown from COD4.  The flow of the map is intense and has a solid balance of smgs vs **** rifles
  2. Bakkaraa:  My favorite **** rifle map, holding down the helicopter with that turret is epic, it reminds me of blackhawk down.  Also the map has a nice mix of everything, but being able to snipe properly on it is why I like it so much.
  3. Seatown: All the small corriders and ambush points are intense, half the time I think I'm going to have a heart attack turning around corners never knowing what you will find.  It's all out smg cqc, no bs just straight business.
I hope they bring bloc back though, that was my favorite sniping map of all time and while I think it wouldn't play the same with thermals, it would still be fun to try but all in all I enjoy the new direction IW has taken with the maps forcing people to be nomadic and making it near impossible to lonewolf and succeed like in previous installments.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to: