Top 10 Racing Games

Well apparently according to the dashboard, the top 10 racing games include Transformers: The Game, Tron, and get ready for it... Dark Void for god only knows what reason... I mean seriously who the hell made this list. Where is Forza? Where is Need For Speed? Honestly I don't even think they look at half of the things they put on the dashboard

Look for yourself:

Dashboard > Game marketplace > 3rd Tile

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Are you sure you are reading that right? Aren't those listed all action games? Maybe it's a typo or something? I'm not at home so I can't check the Dashboard.

[quote user="Fullmetal1986"]

Are you sure you are reading that right? Aren't those listed all action games? Maybe it's a typo or something? I'm not at home so I can't check the Dashboard.

[/quote]
Yeah, I think I'm reading it correctly haha

So, should Cars 2 be on that list as well?

Exactly!   Where is forza...Even the people who hasnt played it should know it #1......Those guys must be intoxicated on the job or something.

Why do they consider Transformers a racing game?  Yeah, there's driving in it, but that's not the main gameplay.

And if they're going to say "Top 10", tell me Test Drive Unlimited is in that list somewhere.

[quote user="fotyfoe"]

Why do they consider Transformers a racing game?  Yeah, there's driving in it, but that's not the main gameplay.

And if they're going to say "Top 10", tell me Test Drive Unlimited is in that list somewhere.

[/quote]

The original Test Drive isn't only the best racing game on the 360, it's the best game on the 360 period (IMHO). But yeah, that top 10 list is way off.

Dark void?

You might as well put Viva Piñata on the list.

[quote user="Elite Rampant"]

So, should Cars 2 be on that list as well?

[/quote]

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Someone's going to get demoted.

No Forza 3?

You can't take that serious.