Top 10 best fully auto **** rifles in cod history

1. M4 (cod4) - in my opinion more versatile than m16 and even faster fire rate than mp5 2. Famas (blops 1) - faster fire rate than most smgs 3. Acr (mw3) - highest tier gun no recoil outclasses even the mp7 4. Mtar (blops 2)- gun that can compete with smgs in an smg game 5. Sc 2010 (ghosts)- new acr, decent rate of fire 6. Ak 12 (ghosts)-1st good Kalashnikov rifle in any call of duty game, before it was just a niche weapon 7. Acr (mw2)- no recoil but first game to introduce flinch with no focus perk so somewhat random 8. Scar (mw2) - mostly used until acr is unlocked 9. Tar 21 (mw2)- if you prefer POWER 10. Sturmgewher ( waw) - ONLY **** rifle lol

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Damn my list format got messed up

I've favored the ak47 in pretty much every release it has been in.

Stg from waw

Commando

Scar-h

Tar21

FAD

Not necessarily in that order.

I see why you chose to do full auto only...but I'm struggling to put together 10 very good full auto ARs.  But if we're going full auto AR it's all about low recoil with high damage.
  1. ACR - MW3: Hands down the best full auto assault rifle IMO.
  2. AN 94 - Blops 2: Pre-patch
  3. AK 12 - Ghosts
  4. AK 47 - COD 4: One of the most satisfying full auto guns to use.  Feels powerful and is powerful.
  5. Scar H - MW2
  6. SC 2010 - Ghosts: pin point accurate
  7. Famas - Blops 1: Didn't play alot of bo1, but this was the best AR I played with.
  8. ACR - MW2:  Very accurate with high rof
  9. Mtar - Blops 2
  10. M4 - COD 4: Quality gun that was overshadowed by the m-16 and ak 47.
My complete AR list:
  1. M16 - COD 4: Probably the best gun in any call of duty.  
  2. ACR - MW3
  3. Famas - MW2
  4. Type 95 - MW3
  5. AN 94 - blops 2
  6. AK 12 - ghost
  7. AK 47 - COD 4
  8. MK 14 - MW3
  9. M8A1 - blops 2
  10. Fal - blops 2
These lists are based off of the pre-patch versions in core game modes.  The list could change depending on how tired/lazy I was feeling, but this is based off of my full try hard mode.

Typically every call of duty has a borderline OP 3 burst AR which is the best gun until the first patch comes out.  Usually the 2nd best AR is full auto with low recoil and high damage.  Then if we are lucky there is a single shot AR that has very high damage.  i.e. one shot kill to the head, 2 shot kill to the body, moderately fast ROF with low recoil.

[quote user="a tired old guy"]

I've favored the ak47 in pretty much every release it has been in.

Stg from waw

Commando

Scar-h

Tar21

FAD

Not necessarily in that order.

[/quote]

AK has been fairly reliable in every call of duty.  Good iron sights with high damage.  

I get the feeling from your list you like high damage ARs.

I Loved the way the stg sounded in waw.  I wish more guns had cool sounds...whether that be unique sounding or just straight up powerful sounding.  PPSh, AK 47, stg, ect.

Ladies, Don't forget the Galil or the Aug from Blops

I always veered toward the starter AR's. So I liked the Enfield, M4A1 and MTAR

AK-47 for me. And I'm sure the AK-12 will prove itself well also.

Interesting list...

... the M4, AK47 and FAD from MW3 are missing, assuming you've got the talent to use more than the ACR.

BO Famas was good (prepatches), AN94 BO2 (prepatches).

ACR!!!!!!