Too Shy On Xbox Live?

Does anyone here have this problem? I mean when you're too shy to talk on the mic when people online are around, to join a XBL party or say something to a female gamer?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 16 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yeah i do :)

Only when I first talk to someone that I haven't talked to in messages first, which is rare.  But when the "ice is broken", I'll talk your ear off.

if your shy online...your probably a recluse.

No, I do not.

What is the point of this thread?

Anyway, I'm not really that shy when it  comes to xbox live

[quote user="DarKzEnergYz"]

What is the point of this thread?

[/quote]

Yeah... because usually, the OP creates really profound and purpose-filled topics... [/sarcasm]

Anyway, no, I'm not really shy. I'll just jump right into conversations with random strangers (provided I actually feel like talking to them). Though I don't usually strike up conversations on XBL... if someone talks, I talk back. Otherwise I just pretty much remain silent (or talk to myself) lol.

as long as your not playing a cod game most people are really good on xbox live,once you meet a few good ones conversation with anyone gets really easy.

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

as long as your not playing a cod game most people are really good on xbox live...

[/quote]

I dunno... I have had a few bad experiences of people talking trash on CoD, but I still don't know what everyone is complaining about. I've had way more GREAT conversations with players on Black Ops than negative ones.

[quote user="CrazyMvM94"]

Does anyone here have this problem? I mean when you're too shy to talk on the mic when people online are around, to join a XBL party or say something to a female gamer?

[/quote]

Why must you always mention females in your threads? Stop obsessing over us. We're not some sort of rare, hard to find treasure on Xbox. Please, just stop with this whole female gamers thing. I've been nice about it before, but I'm genuinely getting sick of it now. There's only so much rubbish a person can tolerate.

What *is* your obsession with female gamers, anyway?