Too often emblem! LOL

Name some of the emblems you see far toooooo much of, not including the bannable ones that vary from a *** on a rabbit to a **nis in a deer. The other ones. Im starting to get pukey at seeing jack skellington and pokeballs. lol

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I skull smoking pot with 420 in the background.

Any variety of batman and the superman emblem.

The pot one and batman are waaay too often. Ive seen superman less than those two though. I saw someone who had batman made out of the suit guys. We called him "business casual batman" lulz

I use a nicely made Rockstar emblem is this overused by the community?

And x1 here for the deer thing and banable stuff.

Sorry if my english is weird, I speak french.

The emblems that I see the most are anything with 420 in it, any variation of "no camping",  and cookie monster.

Captain Americas shield. I have it as mine but I changed the colors around a bit. I've seen the immature ones as well but I've gotten to tired of reporting them so I gave up on that at the moment.

@Vandal, while not original it isnt overused at all. I see it maybe once a month or so. Your english is fine BTW. @Neo...if I see another daamn captain america shield, the person I see with it will hear me! Im hard pressed to think of one MORE used than that. Oh, nevermind....just thought about the silly looking blotch Joker faces. lol

Over used and usually sported by trash players:  "fail", "420", and "mlg.

I've only seen 4 other Sonic The Hedgehogs and I have yet to see someone else with the Campainion Cube :D

MLG and Nudity Emblems.