Too Many Saves - help!

Yes....I have too many saves.  Before I realized how stable the auto-saves were and would even be there if my game froze and I had to restart, I had made over a thousand saves.  Now I need to delete some because they are causing lag and I can't make any new saves. 

What is a FAST way to delete saves?  It seems so slow to delete them one by one.  I saved the most recent ones to icloud.  Can I just delete my entire skyrim block from my hard drive?  *Shiver*  If it doesn't work, I'll be slightly upset.  Ideas?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Only way I know, did just over 200+ the other day LOL fave fun!

How about saving the ones you want to a flash drive.
That's what my girlfriend and I do, then we just swap them between the two 360's,depending on what each other wants to play.
The cloud is also an option too, but having not used it that much, I can't comment on how stable/reliable it is.

yeah an then just delete all on the dash, why didnt I think of that? anyway 200 was a breeze hardly worth logging off a game for but 1k LOL, good idea their Downtown just do a couple of save to the cloud every xbox has one of those now, then go to the memory on the main dash scroll down to skyrim an you should have the option to delete ALL of your saves, AFTER you cc the ones you want to keep on the CLOUD

From now on, try going through deleting auto saves every day :) I do it every day when I  get online to play.

Well I'm going to try backing up 10 saves to icloud and to a thumb drive and delete the entire Skyrim block on xbox memory management.  That will be over 1000 files or 12 gigs of files in one button push.  If it doesn't work and I lose everything, I'm going to go back to playing Gears of War 3 and I'm going to try to forget about my painful Skyrim boo boo.

Or... you could start a new character... new race, new class set up, etc.  It's a lot of fun to start over and see how things play out differently...

I think you can save a few for safety to a thumb drive, then delete a whole bunch of them. That's what I do.  :)  Good luck.

AS long as you are ABLE to successfully load & re-save what you want saved to Cloud memory then you should be OK, ok to delete just the saves or else you might be redownloading the updates as well..

But how did you manage to get so many saves? Why that many? I usually just have my 3 auto saves, and 3 manual saves and I'm fine.

[quote user="Akradon"]

But how did you manage to get so many saves? Why that many? I usually just have my 3 auto saves, and 3 manual saves and I'm fine.

[/quote]

How do you get it  to do that? I have close to 300 too. But I'm waiting tell I'm done before I delete anything. I'm just lucky I have 61.5 Free space on my Hard drive.