Too many items and over weight.....

So I just started playing and now in Flotsam, I've sold a lot of items and junk but gettin near my weight capacity again, so I now ask if I drop items will I be able to retrieve them back where I left them? Thanks for any info......

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 14 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

def plan on playing this through alot more different then i did this one...although im not done with it yet. I found out if your running and picking something up there is a glitch you can still run as long as you dont stop....once you stop you will have the walking plague again lol

I just arrived in Flotsam as well and already have like 30 side missions and I have no idea how I got them.

I know for sure there are at least 2  abilities that you can only get in the prologue.

Assassin ability: Gives you a bonus to damage when attacking from behind (get it by finding the Assassins Creed looking dude by the Ballista)

Strong Back: Gives you +50 to carry capacity. (**highlight for small spoiler** Get Aryan La Valette to surrender. You will find him in the prison on the way out and need to carry him to the exit**)

what's the requirement for Strong Back? i missed a few things in the prologue....guess i'll have to get them on my next go through

Speaking of weight....

It may not help people now... But try to get the Strong Back ability that is in the prologue. (as well as a few other abilities that are in the prologue)

[quote user="CAMAROBOY69"]

Thanks for the replies. I guess I just haven not found a merchant yet.   Probably find one tonight as soon as I get on. I am 3 hours into the game and at the part where I am supposed to go talk to the 2 people I just saved from being hung.  So my guess is that one of them will buy my things or maybe the place I am going there will be a merchant.  

[/quote]

As predicted I was able to store and save my stuff about 5 minutes after loading the game. Went to talk to the 2 people I rescued and sure enough, the bar tender allowed me to store and sell my goods. 

oooo nice lol

The tiles are different because they're regioned locked.  There's a European and a North American.  So if you have an EU box and an NTSC box, you can get the achievements twice!

That IS weird........... what the heck?  LOL

I don't think that's it. You have different achievements too.