Too all the idiot team mates who try to blow up a friendly vehicle when they don't get it

It does nothing to help your team when you blow up your own vehicles, also if someone beats you to the Scorpion hop in the gunner seat and help them defend it instead of blowing it up. Quit being selfish lillte pricks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 16 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Red Team VS Blue Team On HALO 4 Sweet I help Team all the time so we can win games on HALO 4

Also if you are playing big team and you see  a warthog driver without a gunner, hop in. The warthog is much more effective when it has a gunner.

you make the addendum of "during combat". pretty sure it's sop to start blowing up friendly vehicles and other flood teammates once the round is over. at least i do.

Yes during combat, I don't care once the round is over.

I agree. just because I beat you to the mantis or banshee. you can stop firing you're stupid green stuff at me. but no. fecking stupid little kids.

This is why I am sooooooooooooo thankful there is no team killing with the weapons.   All those little brats can do now is destoy your vehicles.  Hard to believe there are people out there that WANT friendly fire.  lol

When those people cry and destroy the vehicles I just file a complaint against them, report them, and move on. Thats all you can do.  Also keep in mind you can leave at any time without any penalties.  So if you end up with team mates doing this, just leave.  No sense in staying in a game with children that try to ruin the experience.   I am just thankful they can no longer team kill by melee or by shooting with their weapons.  Drove me nuts in the other Halo games.  There are some modes with this on but not many.  Very thankful for that.  Otherwise they would team kill over the power weapons.  

[quote user="BootstrapGolem"]

you make the addendum of "during combat". pretty sure it's sop to start blowing up friendly vehicles and other flood teammates once the round is over. at least i do.

[/quote]

Yes thats fine once the round is over since nothing is effected by that. 

Im all down with the jumping on the Warthog idea, I love splattering/gunning down helpless victims. The problems start when someone jumps aboard who cannot drive/shoot for toffee. Too see my gunner shooting the driver of the other warthog whist his gunner is sprayng me with lead angers me. The other alternative is someone who drives you over an edge or into a Wraith. Otherwise Im always getting in the drivers seat honking my horn for people to join the carnival of death!

You ever notice how people fall into two categoris when faced with a tank? Those who run away and hide and those that stand defiant and will suicide run you to put a stop to your spree? Never happens to me with other vehicles, everyone tries to kill me in a Warthog/Ghost/Banshee etc. Even Mantis people will always attack, but tanks really sort the men from the boys!

Ive never attacked another vehicle or teamate. I always try to support or vehicles so we can WIN!

^ Same here. If someone gets a vehicle before me I go to something else. Same with the power weapons. I wait a couple seconds and if no one grabs them, I grab them.   I have never attacked or needed to attack any other team mate or their vehicle.  All that does is make it harder for your team.  I am pretty sure only children are doing that.   Again just report / block them and move on.  If its too bad, just leave.  There is no penalty for leaving in H4.  

@Baz anytime the enemy has a tank I am always the first person trying to get close enought to it to emp it with my plasma pistol and get two sticky grenades stuck to it. Having gotten 24 kills one time with the scorpion on Exile, I know just how much damage a tank can do when someone knows how to use it. Any of you guys who have posted feel free to send me a friends request