Tomb Raider secret tomb question

Was just wondering does that game just end after you finish the main quest or does it allow you to travel back or free roam again?

Just wondering if I need to find and finish all the secret tombs before I actually finish the main story. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You can carry on playing after the credits.

Speaking of secret tombs, there are 2 in Shanty town that I can't find. I hear the bells warning me that one is near by, but it is wrecking my head trying to find it. Still it's a great game and I was also wondering about going back after the main story as well. Thanks for the info VoteDC.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

[quote user="brandiesel1"]

Speaking of secret tombs, there are 2 in Shanty town that I can't find. I hear the bells warning me that one is near by, but it is wrecking my head trying to find it.

[/quote]

Chamber of Judgement 712616

Well of Tears 712579

If you press back to open up the map, it will show you the tombs location as long as you used "survivor vision" in its vicinity. You can then set a map marker on it which also shows up in your survivor vision.

Also, there are clear markings (in white paint) on the walls near these "secret" tombs...often with arrows pointing to the doorways.

If you upgrade to the Orienteering Skill, it'll show up all the secret tomb entrances on your map.