Enjoy

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

my review AWESOME!

Are you kidding? The new SSX is an AMAZING game. I'm a HUGE SSX fan and they did a fantastic job.

Same thing with Tomb Raider. Tomb Raider had so much more potential than being just another platforming/puzzle game.

It's great to see the developers actually put in the effort to let it reach what it really could be.

People like to hate on whatever, but we all know by now, that games that should not have multiplayer and should have longer campaigns end up being short campaigns with horrible multi-player!

[quote user="Drater77"]

[quote user="Ruthless Tenjin"]

[quote user="SargonParidius"]

Doesn't look like anyone's liking the multi-player (no surprise here!)

[/quote]

Where did you hear that? I haven't seen anyone stating as such, actually.

[/quote] looks like you need to watch what you post Ruth hun...multiplayer is getting ripped apart read up before you post

[/quote]

Some links would certainly help your claims. The ones posted in this thread say nothing of multiplayer being bad or it getting 'ripped apart' as you put it. Where did you read such findings? It would help others know where your information is coming from.

[quote user="Ruthless Tenjin"]

[/quote]

[/quote] looks like you need to watch what you post Ruth hun...multiplayer is getting ripped apart read up before you post

OK, ill do this review in one line:

"If you liked Batman - Arkham Asylum, this game will feel very familiar, if you didn't then you had better stick to COD."

I'm waiting until release to properly test the multiplayer mode. At the mo' I like the Uncharted 3 MP better. Regarding the puzzles in TR, yes the tombs are optional, but there are plenty of puzzles on the main quest. You WILL be happy.

[/quote]

This is a better review.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCe8-1dbXZc]