Tomb Raider install problems

Hello all. I bought Tomb Raider on a recent gold sale and instantly started downloading it before bed.

As usual I put the console in standby mode and for some reason the game did not progress at all over night. 10% when I trurned it off and 10% when I checked the following morning. 

I fired up Fifa for a few hours and my Xbox said Tomb Raider was "ready to play". I started playing when it was about 30%.complete. when I as done playing, the game was at 80% complete. Again I put the console in standby mode with the "Xbox turn off" command.

When I returned a few hours later expecting to see it done downloading it was still at 80%. Never mind I will.play anyway. I fire up Tomb Raider and sit and look at Lara's screenshot for a few mins then it goes back to the dashboard. Try again and the same problem time after time.

I checked the status of the download and it now says "ready to play" 1%

I got mad and left it to 're download. It got to 30% before bed. 0% in the morning.

I have a data limit and I just about blew it with no game at the end and money wasted.

Any advice is welcome. Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

I suggest with you having this problem that you leave the xbox to download the game without doing anything on your console. I Have the game and it's well worth the wait!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.