Tomb Raider Definitive Edition Issues

I am having annoying problems with TR:DE.  It seemed to start at 23% completion.  A LOT of the cut scenes would freeze but with sounds.  I would either have to skip the entire cut scene or find out that it is loading and would have to go back to the main menu and start the game over again.  I feel that I am getting cheated by not being able to watch them.  I thought refreshing the xbox by unplugging it and then starting the game over would help.  It didn't.  So after putting up with the cut scenes not playing at all during the course, I get to 79% completion I am now stuck on Shipwreck.  All of the side missions are done and I am supposed to meet the crew back on the beach and the marker is in the middle of the ocean?!?  I posted a vid on youtube of it.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXVVC-0iLx4

You will see what I am talking about.  What I am confused about is, none of these problems happen on my husband's Xbox at all.  My friend's Xbox had no issue with the cut scenes either.  I am so upset that I have to start ALL THE WAY OVER!!!!  (insert angry face here)   If the problems happen again, I will not finish it.  If that happens, it will be a shame because the game is AWESOME!  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Its the game. I had it happen to me too. And unable to pick up a invisible treasure.

They are on the boat,  You need to go round the side of the boat.  Took me a while to get them too