Tomb Raider 2013, some achievments can't be unlock after a bug with my profile.

Hello there. First of all excuse me gor my grammar, english isn't my mother tongue.
The problem I encountered seems pretty impossible to solve and I guess I already know it's answer, but since I've tried almost everything and called microsoft's staff for help ... in vain, I try one last time here.

Fisrt you gotta know that my profile was recorded on an old official 256Mb memory card. It started acting strangely a few days ago (dashboard background not loading on start up) but I could still use it.
Then I got my hands on the new Tomb Raider and played it through ... no achievments acquired even for finishing the game ... a bit surprised I check what's required to unlock them and see I should have unlocked a lot through this first course.
Next day my profile had just vanished from my console. I did what I had to to get it back ... I saw the memory card was full (0kb free) and wondered if the problem wasn't coming from here since nothing more could be stored in. Anyway, the console said the profile was corrupted so I erased it, cleaned out the cache and re-download it, this time on my hard drive.

I played the game through once more and this time ESPECIALLY to unlock the achievments who should have been unlocked on the first time ... and each time nothing happened. As if those achievments were already done.
The silly thing is that, other achievments in game can now be unlocked normally, even some of them who should normally require to have some of those stucked before, for example, i've got an achievment for collecting 75% of the documents in the game but I don't have the achievment for collecting only 25%.
Finished the game a second time ... the achievment for this don't unlock eather.

When I ask microsoft about this problem I just couldn't explain it properly and felt like they suspected me to have cheated or something ... but no, don't know what happened to my profile but now it just ruins a good game on which I really would have enjoyed to collect all the gamerscore. MS just tells me nothing can be done ...
God damn it, couldn't they just allow gamers to securely reset their score on one game ? I would restart my achievment quest on this one from the beginning if I could ... that's no big deal, but here I only have two options ... losing my TOTAL gamerscore by creating a new profile or keeping my buggy one and living with the idea I've achieved some of these forever locked rewards.

PLEASE MICROSOFT, ALLOW GAMERS TO RESET THEIR GAMERSCORE ON "ONE" GAME. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello Kulom,  have you tried deleting every tomb Raider File and then clear  cache? and try replaying it again fresh that should do the trick

Sorry this didn't help.

No, in fact I've thought about it but haven't dared to try, thinking it might not fix this but just destroy everything else.

Well ... I'll give it a try, nothing I won in the game is really that hard to get back anyway.

Sorry this didn't help.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILLY AND YOUR FRIENDS AND EVERYTHING YOU WANT !!! IT WORKED Hahahahaha !!! Thank you SO much !!!

Well ... now I must get everything else back again (except the other achievements) ... but at least I can finally collect the achievements I've been hunting for. Thanks again and again and again and again and again and again etc...

Sorry this didn't help.

Haha awesome have good one and you are very very welcome!  Easy achievements just have to take a good time on it to complete story perfect .but glad I can help !

Sorry this didn't help.