Tom Clancy's The Division

I've only seen a few posts regarding this game, I am wondering who else will be getting this game day one, when it releases?  When my budget allows I will be getting it asap.  Just curious if others are?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_j9uKBmUEk

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Besides Ryse..The Division is my top must have game when it releases...def exited for this one.

I'll be getting it on release day for sure, I keep watching the video clip over and over, looks amazing.

I'll be on this game Day 1 on Xbox 1 no doubt about it.  We got some time before it comes out so i'm sure we'll get tons more info on it over the next 8-10 months.  

It had me interested in it as soon as they started showing it @ E3 & then when it was a TC game I got more interested.

The Division was to me what Watch Dogs was at E3 2012, something new & interesting from Ubisoft.

The second most anticipated game for me (after ESO Online).

I hope this is done well. It will be such a shame if this turns out to be a bust.

This is the only game right now that would get me to go either PS4/X1. If it comes to PC, then nevermind, but I really want this game!!!

Yeah, it looks awesome. This and Thief are the two games I want the most.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

I'm doubtful about this title. The combat seems far too similar to Ghost Recon: Future Soldier and let me tell you, GRFS did not deliver in combat.

^^ I'm gonna have to disagree with you on that one.

I had so much fun with GRFS, co-op campaign and MP, that I easily overlooked some of the flaws the MP had.

GRFS had a great Co-op Campaign & the gameplay is fun & fast paced.  I just didn't play it as much as I liked because some of my friends couldn't handle the MP.