Tokens or something similiar are back yes?

Do i have to unlock everything all over again when i prestige? or do i get a token every prestige? like MW3?

Or something similiar to that effect?

Having the G11 as a favorite weapon in black ops was abit of a pain the the ***.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I read that you don't have to since there are a lot of camo's to unlock. I think I read that from IGN when I was looking for the prestige emblems. I also heard that this game will play a lot like counterstrike which could be fun as well. Happy hunting

?.....

haha, yes, that was a confusing response. Here is a better one

You have a clean slate when you start this game, no tokens from previous games count (Taken for the 2 hour gamespot live)

You get a token each time you prestige You can use it to unlock something permanently

Should 3arc put a buff on a weapon you unlocked and now you hate it, there is a refund token option to change it.

You will get 1 token per prestige. So at 10th prestige you could have 10 things permanently unlocked

At the end of 10th prestige you will have everything unlocked

prior to 10th you need to make a decision as to what you want because when you hit level 55, not everything will be unlocked

Your weapon can be prestiged too , if you leave your weapon and prestige only your player when you unlock that gun again it will have all the attachments you unlocked previously. However if you prestige your weapon you can then get all the achievements once more and rank up faster.

Thanks for the informative post, i worry about our species evolution sometimes......

meaning?

[quote user="Haunted Spider"]

haha, yes, that was a confusing response. Here is a better one

You have a clean slate when you start this game, no tokens from previous games count (Taken for the 2 hour gamespot live)

You get a token each time you prestige You can use it to unlock something permanently

Should 3arc put a buff on a weapon you unlocked and now you hate it, there is a refund token option to change it.

You will get 1 token per prestige. So at 10th prestige you could have 10 things permanently unlocked

At the end of 10th prestige you will have everything unlocked

prior to 10th you need to make a decision as to what you want because when you hit level 55, not everything will be unlocked

[/quote]

hahhaha, what a confusing response.