Today only xbox live gold $35/ harry potter on sale.

Today is the day to re sub to xbox gold.

Ebay today only has 12month xbox gold card for $35

Link

-

Today is also a 1 day sale on Harry potter years 5-7 at best buy, for the 360 ps3 and wii. at only $10 its not a bad deal.

Link 2

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hnnnng... I don't know if I should buy in.

Mine expires in January and I don't know if I'm going to continue with it after.

Damn it, I just renewed my gold yesterday lol.

Due to my greed (thought I was going to get rewarded through Xbox Rewards *blush*) I 'accidently' have two years left on my account :(

I'm curious about the lego game though... I got the Clone Wars for free with a HD and found running through the campaign to be decent, though fleetingly, fun.  I've been curious about getting anopther lego game just to have something to piddle with.  Is this a decent one?

I'll be buying that game ay my local Gamestop tomorrow. Same price.

Mine expires on my birthday. Muh ha ha ha ha.

Last time someone made one of these threads I purchased 2 of these cards from Amazon.com. One for myself one for my wife. I am set until 8/9/2013.   Saved over $60.00 on our membership!!  In fact it was the very first thing I ever purchased from Amazon.

year 5-7 is $20 at gamestop new, you save $10. unless yours has some sale or something that isn't online.

i bought like 11 games last month. I'm good on deals for now until my wallet recovers. mostly US REvenge's fault, lol.

the big deal is the live subscription imo... it doesn't go cheap that often. and sorry turbo. also heard rumors another big best buy sale near the end of august XD

Dang, I renewed my membership a couple of weeks ago as well.