to those that say the graphics are bad ***CASPIAN BORDER XBOX FOOTAGE****

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWBPpCXdAQ4

trolls gonna troll but the truth is it looks incredible- enjoy the game everyone!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

It was the first map I played and, other than being lost, I couldn't find a bad thing to say about it. Better than Bad Company imo.

i played the BETA on a GTX560 TI and this looks nearly identical.

The full game is much smoother than the beta...granted i installed the higher res texture thingy....but...it's pretty slick looking game...i could care less if someone does not buy it because of the graphics...more for me.

Graphics of the game are above average.  People need to consider the whole package before complaining and/or comparing graphics of a Battlefield game to other FPSs.  The sheer size of the maps and destructible environments are not found in most other games of this caliber, so how can you really compare?  

I watched the vid for two minutes and was about to come back here and state that it wasnt xbox footage but pc. I watched the spawn screen to see the xbox button indicators , Im really very impressed with what they have done with hardware this old. Ive very recently come to xbox after years of pc gaming where to me eye candy was everything , ive mellowed alot nowadays but i can say that for the old xbox this is pretty impressive , and for anyone who thinks otherwise show me ANY other game on the xbox that looks better that this. Dice have even managed to throw in a little antialaising into the xbox game too.............frostbite 2 is an impressive piece of tech

Graphics are great, but still not quite as good as PC version.  Graphics is definitely improved over the last console BF game I played which is BC1.

[quote user="TeknoBug"]

Graphics are great, but still not quite as good as PC version.  Graphics is definitely improved over the last console BF game I played which is BC1.

[/quote]

looking at a pc vid on ultra settings the pc version towers over the consoles in terms of visuals , but still the xbox is holding its own :)

Looks just like BC2, IMO.  Up close the graphics of the road look grainy with a lot of pixelation going on. Plus screen tearing galore. But Im only watching it in 720p. Maybe I watch too much HDtv.

[quote user="xTKAx PvtPUTZZZ"]

Graphics of the game are above average.  People need to consider the whole package before complaining and/or comparing graphics of a Battlefield game to other FPSs.  The sheer size of the maps and destructible environments are not found in most other games of this caliber, so how can you really compare?  

[/quote]

I agree...the more I play, the more I appreciate the map size versus the visuals....

Much clearer at the same distance than BC2...less dust effects also...

and there are so many places where they have installed photo realistic data....I was just in a tiled room...and I thought i was in a magazine..

Graphics are fine, I have no complaints.  It was a major turn off for me with previous Battlefields but not with this one.  My biggest issue is actually seeing who to shoot...online and campaign.  Although Campaign is more straight forward, head in X direction and I know what way the PLR are going to be coming from but online....not so much.  That will adjust as I learn the maps and adjust to the game.