To make the airplanes balanced

They should bring back the SAM turrents from Battlefield 2.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

They have light tanks with mounted AA guns on them, plus most vehicles have light machines guns. Plus theres other aircraft....

Fear Thy Waffle: They had that on Battlefield 2, but how the hell is a AA gun and a light machine gun supposed to make contact with a plane that is going super sonic speeds?

They're not taking suggestions from you. K bye.

Uhh...

The AA tanks will probably have AA guns like in BC2 or/with homing missiles.
There are stingers available.
Jets in BF3 does not go "super sonic". They will be roughly the same speed as in BF2.

/thread

[quote user="SpeckledEagle"]

Fear Thy Waffle: They had that on Battlefield 2, but how the hell is a AA gun and a light machine gun supposed to make contact with a plane that is going super sonic speeds?

[/quote] From the video I have seen they aren't super sonic, they are flying around below mach, otherwise they would cross the map in like a half second, even with the gracious out of map feature.

They're pretty fast in BF2

They're pretty fast in BF2[/quote]

It really depends on the person. To me, I don't think they're fast. BF2 jets were flying at the right speed. If you can see a jet, then you can get a lock-on within seconds.

And like Fear Thy Waffle said, they can't go fast or they will be out of bounds. So you can expect BF2 speed or slightly faster than BF1943.

They're pretty fast in BF2

[/quote] lol no they're not.

Yeah they are. They were so fast, I nearly jizzed in my pants.

Yeah they are. They were so fast, I nearly jizzed in my pants.

[/quote] Compared to how fast that actually go, its nothing.