to few firstparty titles!!

This year only three firstparty titles is going to be released that is not kinect titles. gow3,forza4,halo ce anniversary. That is to few and halo ce anniversary is only a remake. Do microsoft dont care for the coregamer anymore. do they only spend money on the kinect thing. I am dissapointed are you??

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Just you and there's no such thing as a "Core Gamer". It's a Marketing term, not a description of "who" plays "what". 

just answer the question or dont comment at all. and dont be such fanboys!!

Honestly, that's an ok amount for me. I don't want to be overkilled by too many different games.

[quote user="eltjias"]

[/quote]

What is exactly the "question"? If it's if a Company "cares" for "you", no they do not. This has nothing to with anything "fanboy", please don't fall back on such weak arguments and resorting to name calling.

[quote user="LostKauz"]

What is exactly the "question"?[/quote]Do you think there should be more exclusive titles that do not require Kinect to play.

That was my interpretation.

Okay, um I don't really care. I just enjoy Games that I know I will play. So far nothing from Kinect has really done anything for me.

I know between all of the Games (third Party as well) coming out between now and the end of the year, I'll be pretty busy. So much, I won't really care about Kinect vs Hardcore/ Core Gamer arguments, because I'll be playing Games I enjoy.

Don't care. I would rather have games not made by M$ actually.

[quote user="eltjias"]

[/quote]I think it may be you who are in fact the "fanboy".  Talking about "First Party" (or exclusive) titles.  I really don't care if a game is sold on the PS3 as well (or even exclusively).  I play the game because I enjoy the game, not because it may or may not be exclusive".

I'm not entirely sure why YOU would be complaining about 3 first party games being released in the next 3 months.  You've played a total of 22 games.  Over the (nearly) 6 year lifespan of the Xbox 360, that's 3.666 games per year.  At that ratio, 3 games in 3 months should be the mother-load. 

Exclusives will eventually be a thing of the past. Developers will realize that it's better to go multi-platform and broaden their base, rather than take an incentive from Microsoft, Nintendo or Sony to stay on one form of hardware.

You're especially seeing this happen already with the PC and the many ports that are coming to console. They see an opportunity to make a lot of money and they're jumping on it.

[quote user="DOOM BULL"]

Exclusives will eventually be a thing of the past. Developers will realize that it's better to go multi-platform and broaden their base, rather than take an incentive from Microsoft, Nintendo or Sony to stay on one form of hardware.

You're especially seeing this happen already with the PC and the many ports that are coming to console. They see an opportunity to make a lot of money and they're jumping on it.

[/quote]

And it's hurting gaming as a whole. Everything is far too homogenized today, and the shrinking amount of first party/exclusive titles is one of the big contributing factors. It will only be a good thing for developers until their laziness, lack of creativity & willingness to take a risk comes back to bite them is the (rear quarter). In all honesty, if there were no exclusives on the 360, I wouldn't own one... I'd do all my gaming on the more powerful, more reliable PS3. Take exclusives away, and competition goes out the window as far as the games are concerned. Anyone who thinks that's a good idea should try living in a dictatorship. Eventually, all but the best console will also go away. Believe me, that will not be a good day for Xbox fanboys.