To camp or not to camp, that is the question...

Okay, I liked what they did with Ghost.  It makes people move a little more if they want to stay hidden.  Not to mention they split it up into several different perks for this game.  Now, funny thing is tonight I faced off against a guy who kept calling me a cheater because I should not have been able to kill him.  He kept sending me messages calling me a cheater and all that garbage.  I told him to read his description for Ghost and he would learn something.  He said he understood that, but I should not have been able to see him, because his character was using/wearing a ghillie suit.  I muted the mic and started to laugh.  The guy kept camping in the center room on overflow that everyone goes to to snipe and stuff.  He really wasn't to bad but I told him he need to reposition himself a little more and not camp the same spot.  Kill cams get you killed too.  Oh well.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Lol.That guy thought a guille suit would disguise him in a building?

LOL

Well... there is no guille suit in this game at all.

You should also expect people to check obvious firing positions (note : they're all obvious) .

the answer is no BTW. Not unless you want a challenge.

Guile suit goes with everything

these maps are so small there really is no place to hide!

You should have told him that Tactical Mask let's you see through ghillie suits.

The only thing seperating a sniper in this game and a non sniper is a face mask on your character (depends on your faction)

Snipers should get cardboard box suits for the urban maps.

Or you know... an invisibility suit from the single player.

you move, it goes away, and there is a delay before it re activates. No I don't think it would be OP. :P still vulnerable to heat or target finders.

^ No.  The last thing we need is everyone running around with cloaking devices.  You know that it would be way OP and thus EVERYONE would use it.