To Buy or Not

Was going to grab this game when it was released but there was an awful lot of bugs has it got any better

many thanks in advance for your advice

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Started playing last night, no bugs as far as i can see. There is also no glitching or cheating so far either.

-

Great game but you seriously need to ask yourself what you want out of a game; if you want a different type of COD or BF then stay away, its more tactical and team-based, anything else will get you killed instantly. Every gametype is objective based so there is no DM/TDM etc but they generally play like a TDM anyway.

-

One last thing, prepare to get spanked. A lot. i get owned from time to time but i stil return to the game and last night i tried the Guerilla game mode and loved it. Tonight me and a couple of mates will be trying either Guerilla or SP co-op.

-

Great graphics, awesome sound, and some unique twists make this an above average game.

-

In a word - its a decent return of RSV for me and i loved playing that online.

Sweet Jedi think ill nip out and grab this bad boy at lunch time

TDM will drop on the 3rd of next month with,

6 new weapons

1 new mode (tdm)

cant remember how many new maps there is, i think its 3 :)

An all for the price of 800msp

Nice to know thanks!!

so 6 guns that are in the game and a new game mode that should be there anyway 800msp WOW F that

You can put my name down. Probably will get flamed for saying this by the GR vets out there, but i'm looking forward to some straight shooting without an annoying objective. The number of times we as a team seem to do well then suddenly its game over before youve had a chance to fart becuase the other team have completed the objective. Every game is like S&D !

[quote user="TACKLEBAGGY"]

so 6 guns that are in the game and a new game mode that should be there anyway 800msp WOW F that

[/quote]

Why should TDM be in the game?

Just because we want it don't mean it has to be in the game, an where are these 6 weapons already on disc? they haven't even mentioned any of the weapon characteristics yet.

Plus 3 new maps (snow) all for the price of 800msp now compare this bundle to the crap that COD keeps turning out at a price of 1200msp! i know where my msp points are going.

If you dont have friends to play this game with then I would only suggest it as a rental. You can only play the 4 player campaign or the 4 player horde mode with friends.  If your friends are not on then you are restricted to playing the campaign by yourself or the multiplayer.  As a huge Ghost Recon fan I found this game very disappointing. I wouldnt set your expectations too high and maybe you will enjoy it.

You need friends to play online , its very rare to get a good team from public players (not impossible just rare) . and when you get a bad side especially against a well organised team you will loose and loose bad.The whole thing can be very frustrating. Not many people i know bought this game and although i do love it it quickly became frustrating with either a huge loss or huge win , both being no fun so i traded mine in.

If you have plenty of friends to team up with this can be a brilliant game

I would wait till after the patch and DLC see how well they do fixing there half broken game.If you dont mind all the issues this game is very fun, but no were near the quality of the older GR games (Island thunder)