To all you HVTers out there...... get moving!!!!!

If you are the High Value Target you are MEANT to go to the other target and transmit a code. I can't begin to count the number of HVTers who just hide and wait until its too late. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

This HVT issue is complicated.  Based off of your response and experience, it sounds to me that either you or the other members on your team are not communicating.  Most likely it is the HVT person who is not communicating but with my experiences even with a full coordinated team it is difficult to get the HVT to the objective, not impossible but hard in general.  

I can see how it can be a problem, i always play with friends an 99% of the time there telling me im the HVT.

It's not that im a poop player or not a team player i just get that engaged in the game play i never notice :P

Well thats my excuse any way lol

Yeah,it can be tough. I generally play with randoms,and that makes it even tougher. But I do notice that a lot of those HVT's don't seem to be listening when the game tells them they are the HVT. Or if they do hear it, they don't know what to do.

I try to get to the transmission point as well.  Unfortunately when playing with randoms it is very difficult.  I usually get very close only to die while waiting for some team support.  A couple weeks ago I was playing with some people who were actually talking, all except this one idiot (we'll get back to him though).  We were winning by a decent margin when I got assigned as HVT.  So the guys I was playing with say I should just stay on our side of the map, so I did.  There was about 15 seconds left and here comes the idiot with his noob tube.  I guess he was mad at me for staying on our side so he direct impacted me twice to kill me.

By the way, I did not hide behind the spawn barrier.  I do like to keep things fair and competitive.

Why would you stay on your side though if you're trying to get to the objective? The HVT is the only one who can activate the objective.

Haha nevermind, I get what you guys were thinking.

If you are HVT, you should be hiding till team has area covered. I have got HVT all the time and have hardly ever failed it because it takes the team to do it.

If team won't help then sitting there is what you do till the team wants to help. If you go to target alone you will die and not get it anyways.

Easier said than done.....Of course a coordinated team will have a greater chance but toss in that opposing team who is just as coordinated and I doubt you would get so many HVT successes.  And the whole waiting thing for your team to take notice of who the HVT is, is a joke.  If they aren't communicating from the beginning they won't when this situation arises.  

That's the big problem - communication. So many don't have mics or don't bother paying attention. Killing the HVT has always been the easiest points to get. And yes....... so many of them don't seem to be aware of what they need to do.

[QUOTE]Easier said than done.....Of course a coordinated team will have a greater chance but toss in that opposing team who is just as coordinated and I doubt you would get so many HVT successes.  And the whole waiting thing for your team to take notice of who the HVT is, is a joke.  If they aren't communicating from the beginning they won't when this situation arises.   [/QUOTE]

You do not have to agree, but you are ignorant to think that you need some supper team, I play with randoms all the time and it is the same result.