TMFD Clan Looking For New Members - TMFD Is A New, Social Gaming Clan

We our the TMFD Clan Go To: TMFDClan.com for the meaning of TMFD and if your interested in joining.

- A little Bit About Us -

We are a social clan that is not like any other clan out there, we're not just your normal clan that have game battle matches and plays one type of game all the time. No, we are the type of clan that plays any type of game and game type, are leaders skilled in almost any type of game you want to play. And are members are all mature people that you can actually enjoy playing with. 

Yes we do have clan matches held on Game Battles web site from time to time, but we are mostly the clan for everyone else, for all those times you tried out for a clan and we're turned down or where told you we're not good enough. TMFD Clan is the clan for you then, all we ask is for you to be a mature adult or young adult and be respectful to all other members.

The TMFD Clan is a social clan in every way, where on FacebookTwitterYouTube you name it and I bet you we're on it. We also have loyal members that wear are gear everywhere they go, and enjoy the clan and members that are apart of it.

- Our Requirements - 
We don't ask for much of you to be able to get in the clan or while your even in the clan. You'll just need to be 16 years of age or older, be a respectable person, and respect all current members of the clan.
Our main Requirement though is that you have a Headset of some kind, so that we can talk to you and get to know you and be able to have more fun while playing games. 
For all of our requirements and info to join Go To: TMFDClan.com/signup 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Yea i suppose i'll reply send me a message on VaPoRz OG well u prolly already knew that and before u ask yes im black.... lol and im fairly beast at any game i can get my hands on just takes abt 1 to 2 days to get the hang of a game and NO im not a game nerd lol:)

i have submitted a form. one question how will i know if ive been accepted ?