Title Update

I've popped Borderlands in a and have been playing it for the past couple days. I keep getting a title update, maybe 3 or 4 times. Anyone else having this happen or know what the update is fixing?

Thanks. And sorry if this is a repost.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

[quote user="Sparks x01"]

You might want to clear your cache this sometimes helps when I have problems like that.

[/quote]

Thats what I would do. You will have to download the update again, once you have cleared your cache, but you should have no further problems after that.

You might want to clear your cache this sometimes helps when I have problems like that.

the last patch update was 1.4.1 increased the level cap by 8 it was released a month or so after DLC4 come out late last year.

Are you also playing multiple other games with updates? Updates don't download to the HD, they download to some internal cache, and it only holds so much, so after downloading so many updates of other games, the previous updates gets deleted, thus needing to download an update again when a game hasn't been updated. Don't know what the number is though on how many updates our system stores.