Title Update Question

Hey guys I was just wondering is the title update that 343 is going to do with Reach is that going to happen when they take over on August 2nd?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

We don't know if it will be ON August 2nd. Nothing has been officially "confirmed" yet, but you can bet it'll be soon after the official transition from Bungie to 343i.

Taken from what Noble 29 said, the transition from Bungie to 343i will be sometime on or around August 2nd. There is a rumor, (notice I said rumor), that there will be a new helmet and new chestplate possibly coming with the Title Update. It's rumored to be called "Marathon". Nothing has been confirmed yet though.

Ok great thanks guys and girls for answering  my question. I can't wait. Wonder if we will get a new namplate as well/. That would be cool.

Frank O'Connor was hinting (and I hope this is true) that the n00b fest of Armor Lock may be getting changed.  He feels it is horrible.

No joke!!!!  Could not agree with you more Frank!  Change it so the n00bs will cry and maybe try to learn how to play the game.

Frank O'Connor was hinting (and I hope this is true) that the n00b fest of Armor Lock may be getting changed.  He feels it is horrible.

No joke!!!!  Could not agree with you more Frank!  Change it so the n00bs will cry and maybe try to learn how to play the game.

343 release a Halo weekly update, well, every week. They said it would be deployed a few weeks after the take-over.

@lemieux: AL should stay the way it is. It's fine, it's just sword sprinters and nade spammers like yourself that hate it. :)

I do hope the dlc issue gets fixed so we can more than 3 on the hdd.

[quote user="iEnema Via Pope"]

@lemieux: AL should stay the way it is. It's fine, it's just sword sprinters and nade spammers like yourself that hate it. :)

[/quote]

Couldn't be any further from the truth.

They said Septemberish.