Title Update 1.02

Just an FYI for those who don't visit Bioware's forums, Title Update 1.02 just entered certification and contains nearly 200 fixes / improvements adressing "the bulk of the major issues...". More info on the specifics should hit sometime next week.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I've beaten the game 4 times and haven't seen any real issues. Interesting

3 of those issues are in regards to the conflicts in the relationship status from Zevran, Leliana, and Morrigan from post DA origins. I know the issue had to do with save game data if you had also completed a run through the expansion pack of DAO-Awakening. I've got 3 completed runs in DA2 myself and never ran into any mention of my Warden's romance of Morrigan either by NPCs or the Codex entries regarding the History of the 5th Blight.

Also, if you're like me, you may not think anything is terribly wrong until you go to the Bioware forums and realize entire things never even occur when they should thus you would have thought there wasn't anything wrong. Such as certain quests not activating or the outfit change not occuring for Isabela when you romance her. I had no idea outfits changed after you romanced someone because in my first playthrough my relationship was with Isabela. Sure some of these things aren't gamebreakers but when these sort of things add up you realize you're missing out on a complete experience.

[quote user="Esbatty"]

3 of those issues are in regards to the conflicts in the relationship status from Zevran, Leliana, and Morrigan from post DA origins. I know the issue had to do with save game data if you had also completed a run through the expansion pack of DAO-Awakening. I've got 3 completed runs in DA2 myself and never ran into any mention of my Warden's romance of Morrigan either by NPCs or the Codex entries regarding the History of the 5th Blight.

[/quote]

Yes thats the main thing Ill be taking from this update.

The other thing, it will be nice to not see every enemy explode from a sword blow. I dont mind a bomb from a mage, but I didnt like them from backstabs and normal blows though. Other than those (minor) issues, I had no probs with DA2.  Excellent Game!