Title Update #10 Now Live

For the night owls and those across the pond, Title Update #10 is now out for Black Ops.  If you've been playing within the past hour or so and have not been prompted to download the update, clear your cache via System Settings > Memory on the Dashboard.

The new Playlist Version (numbers in top right) # is 61.1.2.13.

Patch details will be posted here shortly. -  LINK

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hurray!

zombie lobbys are still messed up :(

awesome! i wonder what the details are for this update.

I wonder the same thing blazing.

Can't wait to get home and try out the new FAMAS....and then immediately switch back to my MP5K.

Someone mind posting what they patched? On iPod and the link sends me to an ad for the new map pack?

[quote user="SpeedyBlueDude"]

Someone mind posting what they patched? On iPod and the link sends me to an ad for the new map pack?

[/quote]

The link won't do you any good. The post hasn't been updated since the 5/31 patch.

they definitely nerfed the famas, i can feel it... or maybe its just a placebo effect.  I see difference in gameplay in all the things they mentioned in the post.  www.codblackopsblog.com/famas-getting-nerfed-in-next-black-ops-update

Details still not up.

But I've been having trouble with that link lately ......... I have to login ............. give my age .... open the forums  ....... then I can use the link to save me that little bit of searching.

I wonder if they have the same people creating their site as this one . .... lol.

I just typed this all once, hit the reply button and it promptly logged me out without posting.

Someone linky when they get all patched update info, thanks.