Titanfall Xboxone Alpha email

Hello,

I just caught wind of the great news which is Titanfall's upcoming Alpha! However, upon checking my email I have yet to recieve one. I'm a bit confused as to whether they are still being sent out or not, but it would very much make my day if I recieve one. I've bought an Xboxone for the great titles BF4 and Titanfall, i've even supported EA by buying premium for both bf3 and bf4 and being an Origin member for 4 years(3/15/2010). Without a doubt, I would very much appreciate a Titanfall Alpha code.. I don't know if it gets sent to my xboxlive email [Mod Removed] or the origin email [Mod Removed].

Thank you for your time.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

RAY iz RaMb0,

The e-mail would get sent to your Origin e-mail since that is how the Titanfall account is linked to you. The Alpha registration is closed but if you don't get the e-mail in the next few days I would assume it is not getting sent out since this is a very limited alpha test. The beta test group will likely be a little larger and more folks will likely get in to this one.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I got a code for titanfall but it come up with this "Something went wrong.

Sorry about that. Give it a try in a while." WTF

Sorry this didn't help.

The Alpha trial closed yesterday.

All codes/emails were sent out by EA and not Microsoft so if something like this comes up again in the future you should post on the game Publisher website rather than the Xbox forum.

Sorry this didn't help.