Titanfall won't install

It just won't install. It downloads completely and then it asks if I have a disk to insert it now otherwise make sure the person who bought this game is signed on. I bought the bundle. Now it's telling me I need to buy it again. Is there a fix to this issue or am I seriously going to have to buy this again. I hope someone can help me. I've been waiting a long time to play this.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 40 Applies to:

Did you redeem the code using this account? If not, log in as the account that did.

If it was this account, try power cycling the console (support.xbox.com/.../power-cycle-console), then make sure to use the controller to sign in. Even if Kinect signs you in, use the controller to navigate to the top of the screen, click on your profile picture and select "Choose this person." Then try loading the game.

If it was in fact another account you redeemed it on, to the one you're trying to play it on (for instance, a family member redeemed the code), you would need to make sure that the redeeming account has set as Home console the one you are trying to play on. To do this, that account would need to go to Settings, then down to "My Home Console" and set it as Home. That way all accounts on the console would be able to play the title.

Let us know.

Xbox Forums moderator. Xbox MVP. r/xboxinsiders moderator. Twitter: @13mxn

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Im having this same problem, only mine wont install period. Not even a 0% shows up, it automatically Queues

Sorry this didn't help.

I  just  got  the xbox one titanfall bundle. I download the  game  but  it's  not  connecting  to  the  servers  and  it  says  connecting... retrieving matchmaking list...  that's  all  it  says.  I've  spent a couple of hours talking customer support  but  they  can't  help  anymore  cause I've did  everything  they  think  should  work  but hasn't.

Sorry this didn't help.

@Maxen13, It didn't work because there was no code at all. I turn on my xbox and it's there to. But it just refuses to install under anyone's profile. But, I bought the bundle from Gamestop and they are saying it's because I bought it after March 10th. They apparently stopped selling the bundle after that day? I don't get it myself. But I have the game on my dashboard but it won't install at all.

Sorry this didn't help.

your problems could be with incomplete installation game.

I've faced the same problem, and I found out that when the game installing taking long long long long time, I left it till it's done by it self. so I found my console off later. I resumed the game installation and its all OK now.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there ISMA3EEL!

This thread is fairly old and the OP hasn't come back in a while, but we appreciate you offering the helpful tips to your fellow gamers! I would suggest in the future to keep your eye on the support forums for more recent threads that pop up to help those that need assistance, currently. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.