Titanfall, will it meet expectations of the next gen game?

I guess we will see soon enough.  Cool discussion on the game here on the games maker Respawn forum>  http://www.respawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=4002&p=68277#p68277

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The game is being built for the Xbone, so I would think itll be great. There is another company, not Respawn making Titanfall for the 360.

anyone have a beta key they could send to me plzz and thank you i havnt got mine yet and really want to play

^^How is the Warface beta?

I think titanfall will be great i played the beta and its awsome

Does it feel next gen? Personally I think it doesn't have that next-gen feel, but it's still a great fps game.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

^^Well there were problems in the beta with sound, so that will be much better at release and the graphics were dumbed way down for the beta and they should be way better for release and the dedi servers and 60 fps gameplay seemed smooth and fast on my end.

I played a majority of the beta on PC so I didn't really experience any of the above issues. I was basing my opinions on the game mechanics/gameplay.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Im excited for this game, I hope it lives up to the hype.

This game could be photo realistic and people would still find something to complain about. People expect too much from next gen.

YES IT WILL