Titanfall the bad

I live on the east coast and I have been hyped for Titanfall since playing the beta. Yesterday (3/10/14) I could not wait till midnight to get the game. I didn't pre-order the game at any store because I wanted to download it. This was the first time that I have purchased a game that I really wanted digitally instead of just buying it from the store. Anyway midnight came and the game was not available. I had to wait and watch other people play on twitch till 0330 this morning before I could buy the game. I started downloading the game at that exact time and now its 0516 in the morning and the game is only at 26%. Microsoft these digital games need to be cheaper and we should be able to pre download before launch because these download times are ridiculous. Please fix these download times. I have broadband internet and my xb1 is wired into my router so it not my internet. Still hype for the game, but talk about a buzz kill GD.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I 100% agree with you that we should be able to pre download games, especially big titles like this one.

I've seen quite a few on Twitter etc complaining of server issues but unfortunately this day and age it was no surprise, well not to me anyway. With the amount of people jumping on, doing updates, downloading the game digitally, well as I said, not a surprise to me.

I'm sure it will settle down, well it better had by Friday when we get it in the UK lol

96% started at 2:10 it is now 5:20. what a joke. preload is a must

And this is why I continue to buy discs.

I'm a patient guy,i can wait minutes,hours,days,even months....Kids these days....

And remember,you will be able to play it until they shut down servers.....But i guess you will be already bored with it,before it happens

hmmm am seeing people saying it took them 20 mins

I started at 3:30am EST and when I woke up at 5am EST it was completely installed.

Wow! You slept for 90 minutes? What was the point?

power nap lol

I wish I could just sleep for the next 3 days. This week is going to drag. I'm actually looking forward to going back to work tomorrow. Time will still crawl but at least I'll be occupied.